Missing Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Post

I made a post earlier today, and it is gone. I have not received an email or a PM indicating it was deleted. How can I find out what's up? It's my first post.

Here it is.
    IrfanPaint developer
    The latest stable IrfanPaint version is the 0.4.13.70.
    IrfanPaint is now open-source (released under BSD license).

Comment

Something strange is going on. Here's what I get when I click on your link: "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Plus, including this post, my total count is 2. It should be 3.

Comment

I saw two almost identical posts in the support forum yesterday and deleted one of them. The other one linked to in MItaly's post is still there.

On visiting the Support forum, I see that it was marked as deleted by you, which is presumably why you get an error when following MItaly's link, but moderators do not. I have undeleted that post — the other one is gone permanently.

If you want to edit your own posts here you can, there is no need to post again.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

You and I must have been deleting at the same time. I made the first post before I saw the advisory to update my profile before posting. So, trying to do what it right, I deleted the post, updated my profile, and posted again. All appears to be well now, assuming that someone posts a reply. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X