Req: Adding to buttons in main viewer for Alpha/RGB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Req: Adding to buttons in main viewer for Alpha/RGB

I would like to see some buttons in the viewer that allows us to see the RGB colors of the image, or the alpha colors of the image. It would also be nice to select the viewing of only the Red/Green/Blue/Alpha colors.

Irfanview is really great but because allot of people are working with 32bit images (RGBA) it would be nice to be able to display the alpha.

With kind regards,
    GizMoCuz

You can already isolate one of the RGB colors with the sliders of the 'Enhance colors' (Shift-G) dialog, but that's maybe not what you had in mind.
    The call for integration of the alpha channel increases on this forum, in several recent threads.
    Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Adding my vote for this too

I don't know if it will make a difference, but I'd like to say that it would be incredibly useful for graphics professionals to have access to viewing separate channels, especially alpha, quickly and easily within irfanview. I use irfanview for many things, but I still find myself having to start up photoshop just to see if an image has the proper alpha channel information. I know it's probably a relatively small percentage of users that would need this, but considering everything else Irfanview is capable of, it's puzzling why this is not possible.

Comment

Working...
      X