Trying to view Casio .CAM files.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to view Casio .CAM files.

Hi, I'm new to this forum, so I hope this is not too silly of a question!

I'm trying to view Casio digital camera .CAM files but I keep getting the message "...Decode error! Can't load plugin FORMATS.DLL" when I try to open one of these files.

Is this plug-in DLL in the downloads available from the Irfanview Web site? I looked at the recently list of plug-ins and could not find one called "FORMATS.DLL", so I'm not sure if it's there or perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place?

Also, I wanted to point out that the .CAM files I'm trying to open are from the first versions of the Casio digitial camera, so they're very old indeed, but I hope that won't make too much of a difference to the brilliant Irfanview!

My version of Irfanview is 3.99, just in case, and any help would be appreciated.

The plugin version should match the executable version. If you're using the version 4.00 plugins, then you should use the version 4.00 executable too.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

For a quick check, load the 3.99 formats.dll here.
      But, as adviced, use the most recent version including the full plugin pack.
      Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Working...
      X