Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Irfan 4.10 FLV

Hi just got the last 4.10

- Support for FLV format (Flash PlugIn, thanks to Remio)
    That's wonderful.

But can you make in order that the "Irfanvien Black Window" that appears next to FLV video, close automatically on video opening, so that only the FLV window remains?

Thanks

Didn't check this yet, but would be wonderful indeed.

As far as the empty window next to the video, I think it's a common behaviour of IrfanView.
    Because it opens an extra executable, so it opens an extra dialog. The same happens when playing sound.
    So real 'closing' of the "Irfanvien Black Window" isn't possible, because then the players will be closed too.
    But I agree about the elegancy of the main IV dialog minimizing to the taskbar.
    Btw. Black is default. It depends on your background setting.
    Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Developer could minimise it of course...
      Stuart Halliday

Comment

As far as the empty window next to the video, I think it's a common behaviour of IrfanView.
        Because it opens an extra executable, so it opens an extra dialog. So real 'closing' of the "Irfanvien Black Window" isn't possible
        That would be suffice to launch the "extra" executable NOT in modal form, but asyncronous, or just spawn a separate thread and "close" (or hide completely if impossible to close) the main Irfan window.

Comment

Working...
        X