Add "Save all changes" and "Discard all changes" feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Add "Save all changes" and "Discard all changes" feature

English isn't my native language, please sympathize if there is any fault in my thread
    I have downloaded Ifranview and I like it a lot. It could be a good photo editor and it's very small. But each time i rotate a photo then I choose next photo to rotate (with different angle), Irfranview always asks me to save changes. It makes me uncomfortable. Ifranview should have "Save all changes" and "Discard all changes" like "Microsoft Digital Image" or Microsoft Picture Manager in Office suite 2003 and 2007.
    Thanks.

If I understand you correctly, then I cannot reproduce the problem.

If I rotate or edit an image then move to the next image in the folder, changes are not saved, and Irfan View does not ask me if I wish to save the changes.

However, if I use JPG lossless rotation, the changes are saved. That is because the changes are made and saved by the plugin. Irfan View's behaviour is, in fact, unchanged.

Which is more efficient? To keep responding to a dialogue box, or to just save the changes whenever you want to keep them and not to save them when you don't?

If you do extensive work on images in Irfan View and wish to avoid losing work, turn off "View all files in directory," and turn on "Warning on ESC program exit" (Properties, Misc1). Use the thumbnail browser for browsing instead of the main viewer.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X