Settings, small issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settings, small issues

Pretty much just unfinished business that will get cleaned up in the next version

Buglet#1 - Effects settings
    When the effects browser is opened, it now has the last selected effect highlighted. That is a good start, but the setting can not be changed until a different selection has been made. For example, I used "Rock" at 1 the last time. This time I want to make the effect stronger. The slider does not change anything. I click and highlight a different effect, then re-select "Rock," and now it works.

Buglet#2 - Custom selection
    Okay, the coordinates of a manual selection are reflected in the CS dialog - I love it! But...they are not savable yet. Still have to write them down or lose it. As soon as I do anything with the selection and/or dismiss it, the coordinates all revert to the previous setting.

Part of my workaround for this was to move the [Edit] part of the INI nearer to the top of the file (LOL) and keep a text file with a portion of the INI as a template for pasting changes back in.

I do a lot of playing with selections, so if there are any quirks I expect to find them.
    Its: Belongs to "It"
    It's: Shortened form of "It is"
    ---------------------
    Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes
Working...
X