Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Irfan View!

Hi!
    I'm new to this forum and I would like to say Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
    Your Irfan View program is wonderful, and I've been using it since version 1,XX (long ago) and I'm more and more satisfied with each new version you release.

It's very reassuring to have such a program working so nicely for everything I ask it to do. I am a musician, author-composer and performer and as I compose, sometimes with video, I often like to convert/listen to my completed work in different musical formats without having to use an application for each, like WAV, MP3, WMV, OGG. IrfanView does the job perfectly reading each format, and without questions.
    I'm writing now because I've had a little problem a few days ago (about MP3 not loading) and I realized that all I had to do was re-installing the software and plugins, and everything fixed itself with no hassle. I also realized that it wasn't a software problem, but more the operator (me) misuse of it. Shame on me!

Thank you IrfanView once again, and I raise both thumbs high up to your professionalism and success!
    GVĂ©ziau
Working...
X