Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Rotate" doesn't rotate the thumbnail on XP

Hi,
    The rotate option doesn't rotate the thumbnail. The image is rotated always, no problem with that. But the thumbnail doesn't , atleast sometimes . I have to open up the file to see if its rotated or not.

I am using it on XP.

Thanks.

No problems at all from this place. Maybe you could try to set another thumbnail size (e.g. 300x300) and check off the Resample option (for sharper thumbs). It shouldn't be the solution, the standard options should work on your system. You didn't say what kind of images you are working with. Maybe the problems are coursed by formats that are not saved the way it should, by programs that are doubtful.

Comment

There are options concerning exif data, and also - I can't find the dratted things at all - something about thumbs in a JPG. I had to fool around with settings a short while back because I was seeing full-pic thumbs instead of cropped parts that I had saved - I would see three identical thumbs where I should have seen three selected parts of the same image. I expect this is the problem, the thumb viewer is showing the original thumb embedded in the image, where the exif data has been preserved very zealously.
      Its: Belongs to "It"
      It's: Shortened form of "It is"
      ---------------------
      Lose: Fail to keep
      Loose: Not tight

---------------------
      Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Working...
      X