Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boycott facebook Adobe Apple Facebook Google and Mozilla

Ahaha .... Are we in the Stone Age? My life is no longer possible without Google???

Comment

Originally posted by melaniaaachen View Post
      Ahaha .... Are we in the Stone Age? My life is no longer possible without Google???
      You really don't need to use Google search. There are plenty of alternatives: Privacy is Not Dead.

There are even alternatives to Google Maps and YouTube.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.58 • Windows 10 Home

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

It's really funny because everyone is using the Internet now, especially Google?

Comment

Originally posted by melisabernts View Post
          It's really funny because everyone is using the Internet now, especially Google?
          It is not funny how these mega-companies are misusing information gathered about the browsing habits of users. Most ordinary users are not even aware how they are being manipulated.

Watch this recent video from a former FaceBook employee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TGl8_91AgA

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

LOL ... Definitely for many people social networks are not only entertainment but also an opportunity to communicate. Just wondering how long you can live without an Facebook, Adobe, Apple, Google and Mozilla ???

Comment

YouTube is the only one of those that I use regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_Long_time_user View Post
                whatsapp mod
                What just happened with you Pal. why are you saying this? i will be dead withou....wait, you didn't write Netflix. ?? i'm safe now.

Comment

Most of all I like to use YouTube and Google search.

Comment

Working...
                  X