No announcement yet.

Thank you for your viewer better then most viewers. Please keep up great work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your viewer better then most viewers. Please keep up great work

Thank you for your viewer. Please if you can make PPC mac variant or even Linux variant of viewer. I have been using this forever since windows 9x. I want to support you if I could.

Once again greatest viewer. 10X better then Adobe Bridge, Light Rooms, etc for going through media files. I use your Raw plugin via the Thumbnail viewer for my photography work a lot. Which you had camera profiles on hand or meta-data editor, please add font-book/bit-stream font navigator like interface.

Please keep google out of future releases ( maybe you want duckduckgo ? or Brave ?? ). Keep it simple Enjoy using your editor in conjunction with sprite making ( to resize and screenshot size without blurr ). Please add

Great viewer, Better then Windows Media player, better then Flash player ( not as good as VLC ). Otherwise great viewer. I do not know what to say or think. Greatest viewer ever.

Thank you for being animal lover, others wise great invention

From the FAQ

Q:
    Can I use IrfanView on Linux?
    A: Yes. There is no native-Linux version of IrfanView. However, you can use IrfanView in conjunction with Linux programs like WINE, Windows Linux emulators and Linux-based virtual machines. Take the ZIP version of IrfanView and unzip it or copy your existing Windows IrfanView folder to Linux. This is easier because the installer may need additional Windows DLLs to run. See instructions on: IrfanView on Linux with Wine .

Q: Can I use IrfanView on Mac?
    A: Yes, probably. There is no native-Mac version of IrfanView. However, you can use IrfanView in conjunction with Mac program like WineBottler/DARWINE. Take the ZIP version of IrfanView and unzip it or copy your existing Windows IrfanView folder to Mac. This is easier because the installer may need additional Windows DLLs to run.

There is only one developer, so I don't expect there will ever be a Mac or Linux version.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.57

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X