Add matting to a photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add matting to a photo

The Samsung Frame TV has the ability to show a slideshow that automatically adds a mat to a picture as if the photo has been mounted in a frame, it also allows several mat colors to choose from and you can also change the style of the photo to look more like a piece of art.

Can anyone please tell me if Irfanview has that ability to add a mat to a photo (or any other software)? And add a artsy style?

I have seen examples done in Photoshop to add matting, unfortunately, I do not own Photoshop and the process looks to be a lengthy process for thousands of photos.

Thank you.

In IrfanView you can add a border/frame. Check out how they work, or design one of your own, then use the same settings in batch mode.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.59 • Windows 10 Home

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you for the response. I looked at it and I apparently need some guidance to make the border/frame fill the screen to fit a 4k TV or 1080p TV screen. I will look for some directions on how to accomplish that.
      Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X