Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed Auto crop problem

Hello,
    I have used the auto crop feature frequently since it was added to Irfanview. It automatically removes whitespace (or blackspace) surrounding the body of an image - at least for monochrome images. In my experience, even a single black pixel in a white row is regarded as 'body' of an image. This is as I expect - it usually works very well. I have now found a file for which this fails. In this case the bottom few pixel rows are cropped even though there are both black and white pixels in these rows.
    File is enclosed. Fails in both versions 4.35 and 4.36.
    Thank you.
    Attached Files

Confirmed. I have forwarded the file to Irfan Skiljan.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.58 • Windows 10 Home

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I zoomed to 500% but still cannot see any black pixels in the bottom rows of that image.

Comment

Originally posted by Mij View Post
        I zoomed to 500% but still cannot see any black pixels in the bottom rows of that image.
        I think you misunderstood the problem. The bottom stave was being cropped.

Irfan Skiljan replied and sent a test build.
        Unzip it over your normal IrfanView EXE/Plugins and use as always.

(or if just auto-crop is interesting, take only the new Effects.dll plugin)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 07.09.2013, 10:57 AM.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.58 • Windows 10 Home

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X