IrfanView not working message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported IrfanView not working message

The last time I used IrfanView 436 was on 30.12.2013 and everything worked fine. Today I find that I can no longer "decrease color depth" from 16 million to 2, in other words black and white. I get the message that IrfanView is not working and that Windows will check to see if there is a solution. I upgraded to IrfanView 437 with no improvement. I then went back to IrfanView 410 and "decrease color depth" now works again.

"Decrease color depth" from 16mil down to 256 colors worked but I couldn't get it to go to black and white with either 436 or 437.

I am working with Windows 7 under Parallels on a Mac Mini with Mavericks. I haven't added any new software over the last 10 days, but I have no idea what systems updates may have taken place that might have affected things.

It is still working OK on Windows 7 with IV 4.37.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      It is still working OK on Windows 7 with IV 4.37.
      Thank you for your reply. Does anyone else have the same problem when using Win7 with Parallels?

Comment

Working...
      X