This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no bug Delete confirmation not working it recycle bin is turned off

Well, I have no idea how one would come to the idea to implement a simple feature like that in such a lame manner, but you have managed it, congratulations.
    Practically, if you have recycle bin turned off, you can delete images by accident. Big applause.

By the way, the forum registration, if you pick the wrong date by accident (under 13 Years), it sets a cookie, not to be able to register again.
    This professional solution also reminds me to something. If I could only remember what.

A reminder to read the sticky thread before posting.

This is not a bug, but maybe not your preferred design. Now you know how it works.

Irfan Skiljan does things his own way.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

IrfanView uses Windows Explorer to delete files. The unwanted behavior is an oversight in Windows Explorer. If you just disable Recycle Bin, Windows Explorer will delete files without asking. You have to enable the confirmation of file deletion in the Recycle Bin settings.
      My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Originally posted by Isthislame View Post
        Well, I have no idea how one would come to the idea to implement a simple feature like that in such a lame manner, but you have managed it, congratulations.
        Practically, if you have recycle bin turned off, you can delete images by accident. Big applause.

By the way, the forum registration, if you pick the wrong date by accident (under 13 Years), it sets a cookie, not to be able to register again.
        This professional solution also reminds me to something. If I could only remember what.
        Well, I have no idea how one would come to the idea to post a comment about software that is provided without charge and that you have the choice to use or not, in such a rude manner, but you have managed it, congratulations.

Big applause.

This professional approach also reminds me of something.

Comment

I agree.

Folks here are trying to help and the coders are very responsive.

Comment

Working...
          X