Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange Line or Artefact when select zone ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Line or Artefact when select zone ???

Look what append... i take a screenshot of my screen:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	immagine.png
Views:	1063
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	94143

I have opened a JPG files from my PC.
    Try to select a area and when i resize the selected area this happens and everything is pixelatedhat happens is what and everything is pixelated.

How it's append ?

I try to use the latest Irfanview 64 and 32bit 4.59 on my PC with Windows 10 Home x64 whit official update......

It's someone have a similar issue ? How i can resolve ?

No one could report the same issue reported in this thread.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

It's similar.......... also on my case i have also tryed to upgrade my Graphics driver and apparently it's not resolve this issue.

It's strange because other software like PhotoShop doesn't have this issue.

You can't reproduce on your pc ? Can i know the specs ? If you use for example windows 10 x64 or similar ?

Comment

One thing I would try, in View -> Display options (window mode), I would disable resampling.
        My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Originally posted by JendaLinda View Post
          One thing I would try, in View -> Display options (window mode), I would disable resampling.
          It doesn't seem to help .... the problem remains even with the recent update to 4.60 and even after updating all the pc drivers.

Comment

I have also found another ways to reproduce the issue:

1) Open a normal .jpg.......

2) Made a something like a SQUARE SELECTION........

3) Now move this selection square area whit the right button of mouse........... it's will be create all glitch when move this selection area inside the jpg

Look wha's append:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	immagine.png
Views:	135
Size:	726.1 KB
ID:	94751

I don't have really idea.................

On my PC i have and AMD GPU Card............ if you want so other specific if you thinks it's need ask

Comment

Working...
            X