irfanview opens 2 windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

irfanview opens 2 windows

Starting an mp4-clip with irfanview via command line always opens 2 windows (programm-gui plus fullscreen window playing the clip). Is there a command line option to close both windows after clip ended (like "/closeslideshow", which doesn't work with clips)?

If you use the Internal Player (Settings, Video/Sound) you won't have that problem as there is only the one IrfanView window to close.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks Bhikkhu Pesala, I don't know how, but the Problem with 2 windows is solved. Miraculous.
      But the other question remains: Is there an option like /closeslideshow that closes Irfanview when the clip ends? I can't find one.

Comment

I rarely use command line processing, but this might do it if you add it after the command to play the MP4 file.

/cmdexit - close current IrfanView after command line processing

Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X