Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Browse between previews and batch resize - and manual rotate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browse between previews and batch resize - and manual rotate?

Hello, how to get with Irfan the same as in the photo?

i.e. preview of all files in a folder + select desired files + start resize(or convert) as batch.
    Then there is an easy way to lower R and B of RGB?
    Finally, can I **manually** rotate the JPEG? see please here: https://postimg.cc/WdMcJ1rh
    I warmly thank you for your patience. Best,

• Please use IrfanView Thumbnails program.
    • Select multiple files and in the context menu select Start batch dialog with selected files - this opens the Batch conversion dialog.
    • In Batch conversion dialog, select Advanced options, which allows resizing and other manipulations of pictures.
    • In the Advanced options dialog, there is also a color balance option for adjusting R, G, B levels.
    • You may also adjust R, G, B levels in a single picture in IrfanView program (Image - Color corrections).
    • For precise rotation of pictures, use Image - Custom/Fine rotation.
    My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Hello, thanks a lot for your reply. I just updated to 4.58: no Irfan icon nor Thumbnails icon on the Desktop, very strange. I added manually a shortcut irfanview32.exe > desktop but I am unable in finding the thumbnails.exe to let it start. thanks.

Comment

If you press a letter T in IrfanView, it switches to Thumbnails.
        My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Originally posted by descantes View Post
          Hello, thanks a lot for your reply. I just updated to 4.58: no Irfan icon nor Thumbnails icon on the Desktop, very strange. I added manually a shortcut irfanview32.exe > desktop but I am unable in finding the thumbnails.exe to let it start. thanks.
          Add the parameter /thumbs to the shortcut target.
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Very well, I am happy! thanks a lot. Great program, great support from the Moderators. Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
            X