PlugIns updated after version 4.54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlugIns updated after version 4.54

Just for your information, copied from https://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm

PlugIns updated after the version 4.54:
    B3D PlugIn (4.55) - ZIP (32 bit) or ZIP (64 bit) - Loading bugs fixed (thanks to Zhe Wang)
    FORMATS PlugIn (4.55) - ZIP (32 bit) or ZIP (64 bit) - HDR format support removed (thanks to nhiephon)
    PAINT PlugIn (0.4.13.55) - ZIP (32 bit) or ZIP (64 bit) - Add option to fill rect/ellipse with transparent color
    EFFECTS PlugIn (4.55) - ZIP (32 bit) or ZIP (64 bit) - New shapes in Shadow/Hexagon dialog (Ellipse, Cloud)

If you use one of these plugins, e.g. the Paint PlugIn, you might want to get the latest version.
    Win 10/64 Home 20H2 IrfanView 4.57/64
    Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

The plugins got another update recently:
    JP2/JPEG2000 PlugIn (4.55) - ZIP (32 bit) or ZIP (64 bit) - Loading bugs fixed (thanks to Phung Duc Luan and Linhlhq)
    Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

I made some changes in source code of IrfanPaint (new icon Erase by rectangle using background color)
      It works good under version 4.35, but it is blocked under latest version.
      Opposite, new version of IrfanPaint does not work under version 4.35.
      Is it posible to get latest source code?

Comment

Here is my plugin. Please rename it to dll.
        Attached Files

Comment

See the link to IrfanPaint in my signature for the plugin developer's details.

Update: The forum update deleted my signature. IrfanPaint Plugin Author’s contact page to contact the author or find the source code. The latest plugin will be installed with IrfanView 4.57.
          Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 13.02.2021, 11:49 AM. Reason: Forum signature deleted by forum update
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.57

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Do you know, that that Irfan Paint was last year modified (tranpsarency button) ?
            Your link points to Mateo's version, that is 10 years old.
            Can you send me link to developer (developers) of Irfanview?

Comment

Plugins updated after version 4.54
              If you use one of these plugins, e.g. the Paint PlugIn, you might want to get the latest version.

I want to get last version. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by mcemp1 View Post
                I want to get last version. Thank you.
                The latest version will be installed with IrfanView 4.57. Plugin versions and program versions should match.

Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.57

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Yes I know it. But who made the latest changes ? it was not Matteo Italia. His latest contribution is 10 years old.

Comment

From https://www.irfanview.com/history_old.htm :
                    Version 4.52
                    (Release date: 2018-12-12)
                    - Improved Paint PlugIn stability

Comment

Thank you ! You are the first man, who supported me.
                      Do you think, that I have to write directly to Irfan Skiljan (main developer) ?
                      Is the adres irfanview@gmx.net right to it ?

Comment

The adress is correct. AFAIK Irfan ususally is not much interested in development proposals. However he uses some plugin developments from other developers.
                        So I think you should write him a friendly mail about your ideas and development. But don't be disappointed if he doesn't approve your work.

Comment

Working...
                        X