Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name of the DLL for METADATA Plugin

Hi everyone,

can anyone please tell me the name of the DLL file I have to put into the plugin folder so as to use the METADATA plugin? I don't want to install all plugins.

Best regards carnap

The filename is metadata.dll, but what is the problem with installing all plugins? Disk space is hardly an issue these days. The entire plugin folder is only 35 Mbytes.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks for your answer. When I download the archive including all plugins I cannot find a dll named metadata.dll. So why should I install the whole the entire plugin folder?

Comment

It seems that metadata.dll is one of the plugins installed by default with IrfanView.exe, so you don't need to install all of the plugins, but it still seems to be worth doing for other features.

Default Plugins (installed with iview457_setup.exe)
        Effects.dll
        Icons.dll
        Jpg_transform.dll
        Metadata.dll
        Paint.dll
        RegionCapture.dll
        Slideshow.exe
        Tools.dll
        Video.dll
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you so much for the answer. No I see :-)

Comment

Working...
          X