Exiting from fullscreen view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exiting from fullscreen view

How do I exit from fullscreen view. If I press the Esc key, it exits altogether from IrfranView. Thanks.

Not here it doesn't. Maybe you're pressing it twice?

You can also exit fullscreen by clicking in the top left or right corner.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Not here it doesn't. Maybe you're pressing it twice?
      I've worked it out. I hade previously changed my Options to "Start in fullscreen mode...", but didn't realise that meant that you can't exit fullscreen mode without exiting IrfanView. Mmmm, that's not what I wanted.

Anyway, I now understand how it works. Thanks for your help.
      Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 23.02.2021, 05:58 PM.

Comment

If you start in fullscreen mode, you can switch to windowed mode (and back) using Enter. If this helps.
        IrfanView 4.62 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by Jacal View Post
          If you start in fullscreen mode, you can switch to windowed mode (and back) using Enter. If this helps.
          Yes, that's exactly what I was hoping for!!! Thanks very much.

Comment

IrfanView 4.62: New command line option: /fs_exit=> if started in fullscreen mode; ESC closes fullscreen and IrfanView.

The behaviour is triggered by Settings, Startup, Start in fullscreen mode (if image loaded; Single escape for program exit).
            Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 11.12.2022, 05:40 AM.
            Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
            X