Shortcut F Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shortcut F Help

After activating the F shortcut on a specific set of image files I noticed it would not go back to the same setting, it would stay zoomed in with scroll bars on the side that weren't present with my original setting. My irfanview settings .ini file is also included.

I don't see the issue here. I tried on both a landscape and portrait monitor. No scrollbars appear when fitting the image to the desktop.

Which version are you using on which Windows OS?
    Are the images exceptionally large? What are the dimensions in pixels?
    Are you using Windows scaling?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

When in fullscreen mode, you have to press F several times to get back to the original image size (I needed 5 times IIRC).
      Irfanview cycles through various presentation modes.
      When in window mode, press F again to get back to the previous setting.
      Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.66/64
      Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

My main concern was windowed mode, this is where I noticed the issue primarily. In my use case when I press 'F' on the first image the zoom increases to 137% then scroll the rest of the images press 'F' on the first image again or any other image in the set and it will be zoomed disproportionately with scroll bars that weren't there. I can provide screen shots if needed.

Comment

Working...
        X