Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filename preset needed for saving new Clipboards

Dear support, dear users,

I usually save parts of a screenshot and have issues with naming the actual part of the screenshot uniquely. The last image in IrfanView is named Clipboard1. When saving, the "Clipboard1" is offered. I would like to set a different filename preset consisting of the current date and time. See a mockup https://www.mediafire.com/view/7zs3m..._time.png/file

Additional note: Screenshot capture autosave can be defined to $U(%d%m%Y_%H%M%S). The format is given, I'd love to use this format. But the use of Screen capture is useless for my case: I would save the screenshot, but then I need to cut out a selection and the filename is lost then.

Thank you for any suggestion how to ease such filesaving

I never use IrfanView's capture feature because it is too limited. Try the free version of FastStone Capture
    freeware, OpenType, DTP, font-editing, font manager, learning Pali, Character Map, Best Browsers, Screen Capture, Image Viewer, Stitch Panoramas, PDF Editor, PDF Viewer, Archiving, Create Fonts
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X