Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to extract range of pages from multi-page TIFF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to extract range of pages from multi-page TIFF?

I'd like to split an 8000-page TIFF file into four TIFF files with 2000 pages each. How do I use IrfanView to do this? Can it do this?

Thanks in advance for your most appreciated help!

You can split it to 8,000 images, then recombine each 2,000 into a new image. See the Options menu, Multipage images submenu.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

You can split it to 8,000 images, then recombine each 2,000 into a new image. See the Options menu, Multipage images submenu.
      Thank you Bhikkhu.
      It would have been nice if IrfanView offered the option to specify a range of page numbers for the split. Do you see this as a possibility in a future version?

Comment

I don't expect Irfan Skiljan to waste his time on what would be a rarely used option when there is already a straightforward workaround.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X