Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

license question - free for education - for students and... for staff and teachers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

license question - free for education - for students and... for staff and teachers?

Hello,
    I have a question about license. I'm working at university - is IrfanView free only for students computers (for example in library and other publicly available computers) or for all computers in university (computers of teachers and administrative staff)?
    Thank you in advance for your answer!

Please contact the author. Irfan Skiljan, See Help, About IrfanView.

His ELUA says: 1a) IrfanView is free for educational use (schools, universities, museums, libraries) and for use in charity or humanitarian organisations (also in: fire departments or national park services).
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

To engage in educational activities, you need an appropriate license. Obtaining such a serious license is a time-consuming process. Without a license, however, it is not possible to carry out educational activities, and it is not possible to issue course documents. I started teaching as soon as I graduated from university. I can give you some advice on how to get a psychology degree if you want to run a private practice. In recent years, the services of psychologists have become increasingly in demand.
      Last edited by AdrienStrickland; 20.07.2022, 01:18 PM.

Comment

To engage in educational activities, you need an appropriate license. Obtaining such a serious license is a time-consuming process. Without a license, however, it is not possible to carry out educational activities, and it is not possible to issue course documents. I started teaching as soon as I graduated from university. I can give you some advice on how to get a psychology degree if you want to run a private practice. In recent years, the services of psychologists have become increasingly in demand.
        As far as I know, IrfanView is free for teachers too, my teachers use it without any problems

Talking about psychologists, Idk how is it related, but must say that their services are so actual for students. I'm in my second year of education now and that's so a nervous process, I didn't expect it when I just started. The point about increasing demand for them is true, but I think there is nothing wrong with it. A lot of my groupmates even started to work to get money for it. But the author asked for another type of license.

Comment

The question was already answered by Bhikkhu Pesala so I'm closing this topic.
          My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Working...
          X