Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desired choice of orange colored box ok'd but results as gray in the final product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desired choice of orange colored box ok'd but results as gray in the final product

Using a 5 years old Lenovo laptop, Windows 8.1 (64 bit). Irfanview version 4.56 64-bit. Click image for larger version

Name:	Orange designed box results gray.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	372.0 KB
ID:	91692 I am doing a screen print wherein I choose to create / add an orange box to it with black font letters inside of it. Preview looks as desired. I click OK. Results: box is filled with gray and black font in it. If I had chosen yellow font, it would have a final also being black font.

Be advised that the exhibit here of the "Add overlay text to image" shows ORANGE in real life. Complaint is on the image it has become gray.

Comment

In the Save dialog, there is an option to save JPEGs in grayscale. Please check if it is not enabled.
      My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

JendaLinda ......RIGHT ON ! Thank you for your guidance. You nailed it ! I have no idea how that got marked for grayscale in a completely different, Save dialog frame. Thank you so much ! You made me a believer in this forum....first time out using it. Thank you JendaLinda ! Bless you !

Comment

Working...
        X