How to view rotated images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to view rotated images?

I have a folder of pictures from phone in portrait mode and i want to view them rotated. I press the shortcut R and the image rotates but when i press right to move to next image the image shows horizontaly. Is there some way to view all the images rotated permanently?

In the Settings - JPG/PCD/GIF, there is an option to automatically rotate images according to EXIF information.
    My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Originally posted by JendaLinda View Post
      In the Settings - JPG/PCD/GIF, there is an option to automatically rotate images according to EXIF information.
      Hey Jenda, thanks for answer, i changed that option in settings but still when i press right the image goes horizontal. Is there some option to view portrait no matter what the exif is?

Comment

The camera needs to set the EXIF correctly, software can't tell how the picture is supposed to be rotated.
        You may fix it using the Lossless JPEG Transformation. Press Shift+J and select the desired rotation. The picture will be rearranged in the way, so any viewer will display it correctly.
        My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Working...
        X