Scroll Wheel Direction for Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scroll Wheel Direction for Images

Hi, loving IrfanView having recently being in the hunt for a new Photo Viewer since noticing Windows Photo Viewer color calibrations are too dark on Win10. Spent a good few hours trawling through abunch of different photo viewers before i fell upon this beauty. Straightforward, easy customizable & non UI intrusive from the get go with color calibrations spot on. Love it.

However there is one small pet peeve that I have...the directional scrolling to move through Images, by that i mean the Mouse Wheel scroll Up on Images goes backwards & the Mouse Wheel scrolling Down goes Upwards in number. So a set of 100 Image's scrolling upwards: 1>100>99>98 & scrolling Downwards: 1>2>3>4. Think you see my frustation.

Is there a solution like INI edit, Registry edit or something i am missing in the setting's to set this possibly so the Mouse Wheel scroll goes Up in number & Mouse Wheel scroll Down to go Down in number. I cannot for the life of me find a setting or topic on here for it, other than CTRL and Mouse wheel zooming which I'm fine with.

Much would be appreciated. Thanks.

Only something that someone used to another program that does it wrongly ? would notice.
    Try Options menu, Sort File List, Descending.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X