Where does the gs922w32.exe go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where does the gs922w32.exe go?

Using the 32 bit Irfanview 459. In attempting to open a PDF I get the "Decode error !" message.
    1) I have the 459 irfanview & 459 plugins, but still get this errors? isn't the newest PDF plugin working to open PDFs as the emsg says?
    2) I got the gs922w32.exe from github, where do I put it?
    3) there is a gs9550w32.exe available (I assume newer) can that be used

For IrfanView 32bit you need to install Ghostscript 32bit. Put it where the installation procedure wants it to install, ususally C:\Program Files (x86)\Ghostscript.
    Then, in IrfanView, go to Options - Properties/Settings - PlugIns - Other PlugIns:Postscript Options and set the options as you like.
    Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.67/64
    Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Put it wherever you like, then go to Options/Plugins click Postscript Options and set the path to the executable.

Comment

don't literally put the gs9550w32.exe file anywhere in your computer system and just leave it. so usually the gs9550w32.exe file should be downloaded from a website and saved to your "Downloads" folder. and double-click or execute the gs9550w32.exe file and follow instructions written in previous posts 🤓

Comment

Working...
        X