Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thumbnails: display associated file types only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbnails: display associated file types only?

Hi,

I've been looking high and low for an option that would only display associated file types when I view a folder in the Thumbnails window.

I've only associated certain graphic file types with IrfanView, and I hate the fact the Thumbnails window also displays text files, sound files, etc when I right-click a folder to view its contents in IrfanView.

Is there any way to limit the file types I want to view as Thumbnails?

Thanks.

Properties, Extensions, Load only associated file types when browsing through directories. This affects thumbnail view too. You can also load selected file types only by typing the list in the dialogue, e.g. this would display only JPG and PNG images.

JPG|PNG|

Take your pick from these default file types if you want something a bit different to only associated file types.

JPG|JPEG|JPE|GIF|BMP|DIB|TIF|TIFF|PNG|PCX|TGA|PCD| SUN|RAS|ICO|AVI|IFF|PPM|PGM|PBM|LBM|WMF|EMF|WAV|PS D|MPG|MPE|MPEG|MID|RMI|MOV|CUR|ANI|DCX|EPS|CLP|LWF |LDF|CAM|G3|AIF|AU|SND|PSP|PSPIMAGE|ICL|SFW|KDC|RA |MP3|DCM|ACR|FPX|XBM|XPM|DJVU|SWF|IMG|IW44|WBMP|SG I|RGB|RLE|MED|RLE|SFF|NLM|NOL|NGG|GSM|JP2|JPC|J2K| JPF|FSH|CRW|B3D|WMA|WMV|TTF|SID|MNG|JNG|RAW|ECW|AS F|TXT|WAD|ICS|IDS|CDR|CMX|NEF|ERF|ORF|RAF|MRW|DCR| X3F|SRF|PEF|OGG|DWG|DXF|DDS|JPM|PLT|CR2|DNG|PS|PDF |CGM|SVG|HDR|FITS|HDP|WDP|
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply. I guess I didn't look hard enough

Comment

Working...
      X