This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Image Preview Display Settings

I am using Irfanview on Windows 7, when I have open images, Irfanview has a hover activated pop out window which displays the image content and each of these panes can be selected of course, easy enough, what I often find myself doing, is wishing that there would be more than one row being displayed instead of going to a list at magic number 12, this magic number is probably associated with the size of the screen, but I want to have more than one row show up at the same time or at least have another row selectable with an arrow icon or something in the display where the images go, so how I do that, if I can do that, much appreciated.

Are you talking about the File Open dialog? You can choose between Medium, Large, and Extra Large icons
    Have you tried the thumbnail view (Shortcut T)?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I'm referring to Windows Task Bar where the programs are represented by an icon each, the Irfanview icon there has that hover menu like other icons, but it has each instance of Irfanview images whether it is an image or settings box, each of these get a thumbnail, but what I am wanting to do is get that to hold more than one row of program or and something in that orbit.
      Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 27.06.2022, 08:07 PM.

Comment

It is a feature of Windows, and is the same on Windows 10. It seems to be unrelated to the monitor dimensions.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I don't know if it being more of a windows feature is bad or good, offhand, what should I do now?

Comment

Originally posted by IFan2Tomay View Post
            I don't know if it being more of a windows feature is bad or good, offhand, what should I do now?
            Look for another forum if you want help.

Comment

Working...
            X