Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For a slideshow, $T doesn't display Date taken (it displays Date modified instead).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved For a slideshow, $T doesn't display Date taken (it displays Date modified instead).

For a slideshow, $T ("Show text" option) doesn't display the Date taken (it displays the Date modified instead). Note: the files for the slideshow do however get sorted correctly (and are displayed in the correct order - i.e. in "Date taken" order). This was tried using Irfanview 4.60 (32 and 64 bit). I've tried various files and more than one computer (running lastest version of Windows 10). Interestingly, changing Date taken via Irfanview causes Date created, Date modified, and Date taken to all be updated (to have the same values) - is that correct?

From help
    Important/interesting EXIF tags/placeholders (if visible in the EXIF dialog),
    $E36867 - DateTimeOriginal (see Appendix A for additional examples)
    $E36868 - DateTimeDigitized (see Appendix A for additional examples)

Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by IrfanUserGuyxyx View Post
      From help
      Important/interesting EXIF tags/placeholders (if visible in the EXIF dialog),
      $E36867 - DateTimeOriginal (see Appendix A for additional examples)
      $E36868 - DateTimeDigitized (see Appendix A for additional examples)

Maybe?
      $E36867 does cause Date taken to be displayed. I (wrongly) assumed $T would do it (the Help page just says "file date/time..." - so not clear which field it was getting the values from).
      Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X