Batch-add date and time to scanned photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch-add date and time to scanned photos

I'm currently working on digitizing my old photos, but my scanning software only allows me to add a year and a month to the 'date taken' entry in the EXIF part of the scanned files. While this is fine on my computer and I could still view them in chronological order due to increasing file numbering, this won't work when uploading them to services such as Google photos.
    What I would therefore like to do is to update the EXIF info by adding an exact date (year-month-day) to each file with a starting time that increases with each file by, say, a minute. E.g. I start with 09:00 on the first file and it automatically continues with 09:01 on the next one and so on. The files should otherwise remain untouched.

Is this possible with Irfanview and if so, how can I do this?

Try the Batch renaming options $N ## should work = Old filename + 2 digits starting at 01
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Renaming just the filename won't help me with online services such as Google Photos. Is there a way to batch-edit the EXIF info?

Comment

Working...
      X