User Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User Manual

Does anyone know if there is a version 4.6 User Manual? The latest I can find is for version 4.25. Thank You

The included help file corresponds to the program version.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 18.01.2023, 06:46 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
    My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Menu Help | IrfanView Help (or just press F1). The Help is very comprehensive.

And read the FAQs https://www.irfanview.com/faq.htm

Comment

I am new to IrfanView and am having a little bit of trouble downloading to my Windows 10 laptop. It runs on 64bit and I did download the current version 4.62 but didn't download the plugin's. My question is how to get Irfan started to use? Is there a easier way to get this program on your computer? I would appreciate any help. This article was not any help:
        How to properly install IrfanView or Plugins?
        A: On a normal system, the installer will ask (at start) for ADMIN permissions. You should allow that if you want to install in the standard folder like "Program Files" and write basic program infos in system registry. If your system doesn't ask for admin permissions, you should force admin start: right mouse button click on the EXE installer, a menu shows, choose "Run as administrator" and verify.
        Advanced users can take the ZIP version and unzip into a folder with write permissions (or redirect the INI file).

Comment

Working...
        X