Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[4.52] Metadata.DLL is missing (for Exif-Inform)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[4.52] Metadata.DLL is missing (for Exif-Inform)

Hello,

I update my Irfanview 64bit to 4.52. The Metadata.dll is missing in the new version.
    Where can I download the new update metadata.dll file 64bit?

Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by SpaceX; 06.01.2019, 06:47 AM.

The metadata.dll files are in the plugin folders of iview452_x64_setup.exe and iview452_setup.exe so they are installed when you install the program, even without the additional plugins.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Metadata Plugin.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	83238

From where did you download iview452_setup.exe ?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Hello Bhikkhu Pesala

sorry, for my very late reply. I cannot understand what happens, because I never changed
      the Irfanview folder I download the setup from here and when I install I overwrite
      the existing Irfanview folder. After that I start Irfanview and I cant open the exif inform

I installed today Irfanview once again in a second (new) folder. Then it was okay, it works now.

Im using Irfanview a very long time (10 years?) and I overwrite every time the existing folder,
      when I install a new version

I really dont know, why this happened. Much thanks for your support and much greetings
      from Duesseldorf / Germany.

*Irfanview4Ever*

Comment

Working...
      X