Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing multiple photo's with IrfanView from explorer

Hello,

Is there a way to print multiple JPG's via IrfanView?

There is a print feature with lead to photoeditor but that one has a bug and prints each photo 3 times.

Have you tried using "Create contact sheet from selected" in the thumbnail view?

You can print several images on one sheet that way.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

no, I want them to be printed as 1 image on a page.

I got it working via some registry setting the bad part is that it is doing it at original DPI
      settings, so you only got a small piece of the picture streched to a full page.

irfanview doesn't seem to have a commanline setting to set it to full page scaling.

unless it uses my last setting used in the viewer/thumnail, will try that.

Comment

Hi sorex,

Originally posted by sorex View Post
        no, I want them to be printed as 1 image on a page.
        Go to the thumbnails viewer, select your images and then File | Print selected files as single images (batch print)...

Laurent
        Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Comment

Printing Multiple Images on Single Sheets

nono, you still get me wrong.

I don't want such sheet.

The user want to select some files in explorer > right click > print
          and have all the images printed to full A4 pages (an A4 for each image)

with some mods in the registry Irfan prints them but at their original DPI settings
          so you get 5% (top left corner) of the picture stretched over the page.

Even when using the thumbnail program, select multiple images and right click Print
          it always defaults to the original DPI print even when using another setting first.

If we could set/save the default setting for this one my problem would be gone,
          now the user just needs to select Landscape and Scale to page print manually on each print.

Comment

It seems that you don't need IrfanView to do this. The Windows XP printing wizard does the job very well with options to tile several images on one sheet as well as printing single images on full sheets. It automatically rotates landscape images on portrait pages, and scales images to fit.
            Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

well, due to a bug or conflict somewhere photoedit starts printing each photo 3 times.

opening then all in photoeditor and printing one by one works, also when selecting only 1 image and right click print but that takes way to long for the user

it only occurs when more than 1 is selected.

Comment

Working...
              X