Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cmd /jpg_rotate does not work correct

Hi,

I am trying set the correct orientation of all my images.
    So I found the cmdline option "/jpg_rotate", which works fine.

The cmdline "i_view64.exe %%i /jpg_rotate=(6,0,1,0,0,0,0,0)" opens irfanview and the image and rotates the image correctly.
    But irfanview stays open, till I close it manually (btw: my msdos batch files also stops till I close the windows).

When I use the cmdline "i_view64.exe /cmdexit %%i /jpg_rotate=(6,0,1,0,0,0,0,0)" the windows closes automatically and the batch job continues.
    But the file is not changed!

What I am doing wrong?
    How to do it correct?

Thanks for any help
    Best regards
    Gerhard

I have very little experience of using command line scripts, but it seems to me that you should be putting /cmdexit last

"i_view64.exe %%i /jpg_rotate=(6,0,1,0,0,0,0,0) /cmdexit "

Have you tried it that way around?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

This gives me an error message.

But following your advice, I put the "/cmdexit" to another position and now it works fine.
      "i_view64.exe %%i /cmdexit /jpg_rotate=(6,0,1,0,0,0,0,0)"

Very strange.
      But thanks for helping me out of this!

Gerhard

Comment

Nothing strange about it. Presumably %%i is your placeholder for the name of the image you want to process. That always has to come immediately after i_view64.exe and before the options. Applies to all the commands.

Comment

Working...
        X