Extra row when inserting text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed Extra row when inserting text

Each time I insert a text over an image, an extra row is added below the text.
    This can be seen better when using a background color.

My OS: Windows XP SP3 Pro 32-bit.
    My hardware: Intel motherboard, dual-core Intel processor, 4GB RAM, graphics on-board, 300 GB HDD.
    Attached Files

Looks like a bug to me.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

You are right. Never noticed that since I always use a transparent background.
      Have you tried the Paint plugin instead?
      You may report the bug to the developer via E-mail to irfanview@gmx.net
      Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.66/64
      Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuki Dent View Post
        Have you tried the Paint plugin instead?
        No. I'm not looking for a workaround with far less options. I'm just reporting a bug that came up in version 4.51.

Originally posted by Kuki Dent View Post
        You may report the bug to the developer via E-mail to irfanview@gmx.net
        Sorry, I don't get it. What is the purpose of this section of the forum if I need to further write the author?

Comment

Originally posted by masster View Post
          Sorry, I don't get it. What is the purpose of this section of the forum if I need to further write the author?
          Please read the Sticky Post on Reporting Bugs

I no longer bother to report bugs. I just try to confirm bugs reported here and modify the thread status as appropriate.

Offering workarounds is fine as bugs may not get fixed at once.
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
          X