Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does IrfanView compare to MIR.Net?

Hello

I mainly use IrfranView to batch-resize pictures before uploading them to Google Plus.

I just read this article about MIR.Net and was wondering how IrfanView compares to it, at least when it comes to batch-resizing.

"How to resize multiple images (and do much more) using Multiple Image Resizer .NET"
    Resizing multiple images can be a time-consuming process. Lots of batch resizing tools, however, are badly designed, drastically reduce image quality or simply aren't supported by their manufacturers any more. Multiple Image Resizer .NET (MIR) avoids all of these pitfalls. Here's a quick look at…

Thank you.

It would be unfair to comment on MIR.net without testing it thoroughly, but I doubt if it has the same range of options offered by IrfanView.

If ease of use is your top priority, it is hard to beat FastStone Image Resizer.

If maximum compression is the most important factor, then the RIOT plugin used by IrfanView may do better.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks for the infos.

Comment

Working...
      X