Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add New Button to the Toolbar

Hello,
    I am new here and hope to get directions for adding a new button to the toolbar. I would like to add a button to the toolbar for Save (Original Folder) - which is under the File Menu.
    How do I do this?

Thank you

The toolbar is limited to a maximum of 19 buttons and 1 field. That's due to the way that button skins are designed.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      The toolbar is limited to a maximum of 19 buttons and 1 field. That's due to the way that button skins are designed.
      Can a button on the toolbar that I do not use be replaced by the button that I do need..and if yes, how do I do that?

Comment

No. The icons can be change with skins, but the buttons still do the same thing. Buttons can be hidden in properties, toolbars.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

It's simpler to use the keyboard, Ctrl+S. IrfanView has complex menus that aren't arranged in a way that's perfect for everyone, because everyone is different. If you memorize keyboard commands, you can use your own mental tricks to keep them in order. Anyhoo, that's my point of view.
          Its: Belongs to "It"
          It's: Shortened form of "It is"
          ---------------------
          Lose: Fail to keep
          Loose: Not tight

---------------------
          Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Working...
          X