Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMPDF - Optionen-Dialogfenster unterdrücken

Hallo,

ich arbeite mit dem IV als Batch-Scanclient und möchte eine Formatänderung umsetzen von TIF auf PDF.

Dabei habe ich die Einschränkung, dass für jedes Dokument separat das Dialogfenster für die PDF-Optionen aufgeht.
    Das nervt natürlich bei größeren Mengen. Bei einem manuellen Formatwechsel mit "speichern unter" gibt es das Wahlkästchen "Optionen-Dialog anzeigen".

Existiert eine Möglichkeit das Dialogfenster zu unterdrücken?
    Danke für euere Hinweise und Antworten.

IV Version 4.30
    IMPDF 0.90
    Windows 7

Any reason why you're not using the latest version 4.37?
    Originally posted by Bing Translate
    I work with the IV as a batch scan and would like to implement a format change from TIF to PDF. While I have the restriction that for each document separately the PDF Options dialog box comes up. This sucks of course larger amounts. When a manual format change with "save under" there is the check box "Show options dialog". Is a way to suppress the dialog box there? Thank you for your hints and answers.
    I will leave it for others to answer as I don't know German.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Hello Bhikkhu,

I see a relativ good translation of my question by bing. If you answer in English, it will be ok.

If my problem is obsolet in the version 4.37, of course I will update IV. But do IV supress the dialog box for PDF options in the latest version really?

Comment

Working...
      X