No announcement yet.

Multi prints per page - (up to 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Implemented Multi prints per page - (up to 4)

When viewing a photo and then wishing to print it from within Irfanview, would it be possible to be able to select an option to make a Multi-Printed image of the same, onto the same printed sheet. In other words, being able to print 1, 2, 3, or 4 of the same images on one sheet, resizing photo to fit appropriate dimensions or size to fit the page, based on number selected?
    (not recommending more than 4 per page)

Image - create tiled
    IV 4.56 32-bit

Comment

Originally posted by RottenImp View Post
      Image - create tiled
      That's the first time I noticed that option. I wonder how long that's been there?

It was first added for Version 4.36 (Release date: 2013-06-27)
      Attached Files
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Although this is not implemented on the Print dialogue, the solution is so simple that in my opinion an option on the print dialogue is superfluous. There is no need even to save the tiled image. Just open any image, then from the Image menu, Create tiled image, and print it to best fit.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X