Multiple document scan to single file ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple document scan to single file ?

1.Scan - go thru all scan setting - somewhere mark that you will scan more and want to sawe at the end to multipage pdf - scan - scanning ....
    2. Scan next(with scan seettings made in first step) OR scan over--> save as previously marked

Can this be done, seems I cant figure it out.

The option is only available for the TIF format (as the dialogue says).

Save the multipage TIF as a PDF afterwards.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Multiple tif has no effect.
      1. file/acquiere batch .../ tif format/save as multipage tif --> and it saves single tif file.
      Mybe one should put empty string to Output file name to achive some automation ? doh I doubt
      then you can go and repeat all steps under 1, including choosing black & white .... for each peace of paper.

Comment

Originally posted by BubikolRamios View Post
        Multiple tif has no effect.
        1. file/acquiere batch .../ tif format/save as multipage tif --> and it saves single tif file.
        Mybe one should put empty string to Output file name to achive some automation ? doh I doubt
        then you can go and repeat all steps under 1, including choosing black & white .... for each peace of paper.
        A common mistake is that users save the last image scanned after a batch scan, overwriting the multipage tif with the last scan.

When you use the multipage tif option for batch scanning, each scan is appended to the multipage tif on disk. Don't save the file again after you have finished. Open the multipage tif that has been saved to disk to view it.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X