Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no bug V 4.40 64 bit: delete file: not going to next file automatically

No bug, see my next answer

If I delete a file, then IrfanView don't show automaticly the next file.
    I have to press the space key one more.
    The V. 4.40 32 does not have this bug.

Regards, Marti
    Last edited by Marti; 19.08.2015, 01:59 PM. Reason: no bug

No problems here, 32- and 64-bit ver. work as expected. Did you check Settings / File Handling in both versions?
    IrfanView 4.62 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by Jacal View Post
      No problems here, 32- and 64-bit ver. work as expected. Did you check Settings / File Handling in both versions?
      Thank you, in the properties:

file settings -> jump to next file

I have set the hook, and now it is working like before

Comment

Mine isn't working and it's set. Ver 4.4x64 on Win7x64. Doesn't work on delete or move.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap 2015-11-26 at 00.40.21.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	81362

Comment

Originally posted by cityguy View Post
          Mine isn't working and it's set. Ver 4.4x64 on Win7x64. Doesn't work on delete or move.
          Do the next/previous file buttons still work? Have you pasted an image from the clipboard? Is the folder index field blank?
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

No previous and next buttons are grayed out and I have not pasted any image. The image was loaded from the file explorer. I'm not sure what you mean by "the folder index field"?

I also upgraded to 4.41

I also discovered today that IrfanView directory browse doesn't work at all other than to display the folder list. There are no thumbnails generated.
            Last edited by cityguy; 07.12.2015, 01:41 AM. Reason: Additional bug found.

Comment

Bump -- Is this not being fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by cityguy View Post
                Bump -- Is this not being fixed?
                No one can fix what no one can reproduce.

I suggest starting a new thread for your newly discovered bug, and please provide a proper recipe to reproduce it. Give your Operating system too, as that may be relevant.
                Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
                X