WebP transparency support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Implemented WebP transparency support

Currently version 4.41 doesn't support transparency in WebP.

I attached a WebP in IrfanView screenshot and (original WebP + IrfanView WebP) preview in Telegram
    Attached Files

I don't know when it was implemented, but Transparent WebP support seems to work now after apply the update attached to this feature request thread for Animated WebP support.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Dear Bhikkhu,

When I am converting transparent png images to webp the transparency is lost.
      I have tried installing the mentioned update, but it did not work form me.
      Could you please have a look at it and let me know how can i convert transparent images to transparent webp format I would be more than grateful indeed.

Best regards,
      Endre

Comment

Support for viewing transparent WebP does not imply support for creating them.

You will need to use another application for that.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. I love iview's batch conversion feature. Thank you for the answer.

Comment

Working...
          X