DNG support for 32bit Ifanview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DNG support for 32bit Ifanview

Can't locate a DNG plugin for my 4.42 ver of Ifanview 32bit. Any help?

I was not aware than any DNG plugin was needed. Formats.dll supports DNG among many other RAW formats. Can you link to a DNG file that IrfanView cannot open?

- Digital camera RAW formats (ARW CR2 CRW DCR DNG ERF KDC MRW NEF NRW ORF PEF RAF RAW RW2 RWL SRF SRW X3F MOS)
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Yes!

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      I was not aware than any DNG plugin was needed. Formats.dll supports DNG among many other RAW formats. Can you link to a DNG file that IrfanView cannot open?

- Digital camera RAW formats (ARW CR2 CRW DCR DNG ERF KDC MRW NEF NRW ORF PEF RAF RAW RW2 RWL SRF SRW X3F MOS)
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are absolutely correct! Now I don't know why I was having trouble.
      Thanks so much!

Comment

DNG files can be big. It might just be taking a long time to load. Does it work for you now?

Try the 64-bit version of IrfanView. It does use the formats.dll plugin, and might load large files faster.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X