Administrator
    Version
    IrfanView 4.33
    OS
    64-bit Linux Distribution
    CPU Cores

Lightbulb Forum registration

Hi,

today I re-opened the user registration. When you click on the following registration url:

https://irfanview-forum.de/register.php

you will be asked for user credentials (I used that method to prevent spam users). Please use the following credentials (user name and password) for the registration site (please click on that image):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	out.png 
Views:	2896 
Size:	3.4 KB 
ID:	4324

After that you will be proceed to the registration site, where you can choose your desired user name, mail and password for your forum account.

IV Newbie
    Version
    IrfanView 4.44
    OS
    64-bit Win 8.1 Enterprise

Thank you Stefan.

I just registered and got a mail to confirm my registration. When I followed the link in that mail below the next line:

"To complete your registration, please visit this URL:" I was asked to provide a username an password.

It seemed logical to use the name and password I just registered, but that didn't work. Since the mail didn't give me another hint I tried other passwords, which did work. Is that meant so be that way? If so, the mail should help users to come to that conclusion.

Other than that, thank you very much for this very helpful program and support.

Kind regards,

Frank
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 22.08.2017 at 01:18 PM.

Moderator Enterprise User Bhikkhu Pesala's Avatar
    OS
    64-bit Win 10
    CPU Cores

You seem to have registered OK. I have removed your password from your forum post.

Version
    IrfanView 4.50
    OS
    64-bit Win 10
    CPU Cores

When I tried to activate my account by clicking the link on my phone, it just kept asking me for a username and password, no matter how many times I entered it.

When I used the activation link on my laptop PC, it went right through and activated on the first try, and I didn't even have to enter my credentials.

Thread Information