Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows explorer - What is your prefered icon for webp files

Hi.

Personally I prefer having different icons for each image type. For the regular onse (jpg, gif, png, tiff) I use those icons that are already built in Windows.

I send some time finding an icon for webp files - because Google is the developer of the image format, I wanted to be mostly white as the logo (but not neccesary same theme).
    So I found the Littlear-Print-scan that I use as icon for the webp files.
    Click to download Printer, Print, Scan, Hardware, Tongue icon from Littlear Iconpack by Ava1219

That thounge has a purpose after all. It soak up many unusable bits of the image, mostly camera sensor noise

So what icon do you guys prefer, if any?
    If it hurts not to drint, don't waste the bottle then.

I prefer to use the Large Icons view in Windows Explorer, so the file type icon is irrelevant.
    Attached Files
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Large icons doesn't fit my use - I would rather use Thumbnail wiew in IV. Actually I prefer Q-dir for filebrowsing, it fit bigger screens much better than the built-in file explorer in Windows.
      If it hurts not to drint, don't waste the bottle then.

Comment

Working...
      X