Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spacebar to continue loop even if Do Nothing is selected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Spacebar to continue loop even if Do Nothing is selected.

Under the feature "If the end/begin of the folder is reached (during browsing)" - If function is set to "Do nothing (stop)" - I would like to add an optional checkbox that says, "Spacebar loops current folder. Scroll wheel stops."

This way when I'm scrolling with my mouse wheel, it will stop me from looping so I know I've hit the start or end of the files. If I hit the end of the files with the scroll wheel, I may really want to start the loop again and hitting space bar could start the loop over again for me.

Also, may I suggest changing the word begin to start - "If the end/start of the folder..."

Thanks

Why not press Home or End keys to go to the Start or End of the folder. Much quicker than using the Scroll wheel.

I always watch the file index box on the toolbar if I am using the scroll wheel so that I know when I am approaching where I want to stop. I accidentally overshoot the end much more often when pressing spacebar because I am looking at the images then and forget which is the last one.

Comment

Working...
    X