Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Batch Merging/Combine Images

Greetings!
    Now, I understand there is a "Create Panorama" and a "Special Paste" feature, but with many other image editors they come with a feature to place images side by side with much more ease than Irfanview offers.
    I also think if something can be implemented to do such thing through a batch feature would benefit many.

During my searches, I've read many threads and posts from people around the web that are seeking an easy batch merger. I think such thing would be great especially for those that have hundreds of images they would like merged a certain way (ie: amount of images per column/row, space (in pixels) between images, border, interval # of images to merge per folder).
    Doing each merge one-by-one via Irfanview can be tedious.

Been using Irfanview since the early 2000s - one of the best image editors out there! Would love to see such feature added!
    Thank you!!

Take a look at "Create contact sheet from selected thumbnails" in the Thumbnail viewer.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Oh!
      I would have never thought to check the thumb viewer for such feature. Thank you!
      I was reading somewhere about this feature for Irfanview and someone stated such thing would require some sort of script to work. I guess they are unaware as I was. LOL
      Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X