Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irfanview save TIFF with WRONG colors

Hello, guys.

I have a image in Irfanview, then, I do File / Save as to save image as TIFF with JPEG compression.

The problem is: the colors are changed!

- Irfanview is unable to save TIF with the same colors I can see in the view!
    - Irfanview is unable to save TIF with choose of JPEG compression (Photoshop can do it)
    - Irfanview is unable to convert JPEG to TIFF losslessy (without recompression)

Then, to "solve" this problem, I must save the image as JPEG (my source is a printscreen, for example), then, open it again on Irfanview, then, I do File / Batch Conversion Rename / Batch Conversion and convert my source JPEG file in a TIFF file, using RGB to BRG conversion. This is not useful!

Please, download and uncompress source and generated files at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-Irfanview.zip
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 05.09.2016, 10:32 PM. Reason: Please don't shout.

1. IrfanView is unable to save TIF with the same colors I can see in the view! (Works for me if I save it without compression)
    2. Irfanview is unable to save TIF with a choice of JPEG compression (Photoshop can do it). So, use PhotoShop
    3. Irfanview is unable to convert JPEG to TIFF losslessy (without recompression). Choose the "None" option for compression.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 05.09.2016, 10:34 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X